The benefits of a ShowerShapes® Privacy Partition are highly regarded as some of the finest characteristics of a privacy partition system. Here are some of the features and benefits of our systems.
1st Proven Corian Partition System
Easy to Clean and Remove Graffiti, Including Scratches
Corian® and our other solid surface materials are an excellent choice for bathrooms where markings and graffiti happen. These attractive solid surfaces can be cleaned with regular bathroom cleaning products. Even scratches can be removed by sanding the surface by maintenance personnel with a simple method.
1000's of Stalls in Service
In the last 30 years, we have produced 1000’s of privacy partition stalls for contractors and builders all over the United States. Most of those partitions are still in use today because of their long-lasting durability and timeless appearance.
Sleek, One-Piece Panel Design
Our bathroom privacy partitions come to you in single panels to make installation much easier and faster for the construction crew and installers.
Doors That Swing One-Way
Our privacy partition doors swing in one direction only. The door can be installed to open into the stall or out to the bathroom. This means the door can be installed to the needs of each particular room. Other doors can only swing inside or outside, but not both. This gives you more flexibility.
The hardware keeps the door ajar when the stall is vacant
Our unique hardware will keep the door ajar, quickly signaling stall vacancy to bathroom visitors.
Concealed Mounting Hardware
- Eliminates unsightly brackets and screw heads
- Hardware cannot rust
- Provides structural integrity
- Virtually eliminates repetitive maintenance adjustments of loose screws
One-piece full length wall and pilaster channel or 'combat-style' mounting method
- Distributes the load evenly throughout the height of the divider panel
- Eliminates point-load stress (weakening of a single point bracket)
- Keeps the system locked into place even after years of slamming doors and shaking pilasters
Overhead support bracing eliminated; mounted pilasters do not extend above the divider panel and door height
- Clean, sleek look without sacrificing the floor integrity and strength of the system
- Reduced maintenance of fewer connection points
- Areas of hard-to-reach cleaning are removed
Pilaster shoe made of CORIAN®
- Will not rust
- One-piece design
- Color of the shoe does not detract from the aesthetics of the system
- Traditional mounting hardware (screws) have been removed
3 heavy duty stainless steel door hinges encased in the CORIAN® pilaster and door stile
- Provide additional strength to the system
- No screws to tamper with
- Will not rust
- Greatly reduced risk of being broken
Gravity style hinges
- Provides proper position of door when stall is not in use
- Easy swing of the door
- Eliminates binding of the door
360° pivoting latch/door handle
- ADA Compliant
- Handle is unable to be bent while door is being closed
- Latch cannot be locked in closed position while door is not in use, thus preventing damage to the system in the even of patron misuse
Breakaway door latch keeper
- In case of emergency or need to access a locked, unoccupied stall, the door may be kicked open without breaking the door or stall
- The keeper will dislocated from the pilaster and can be installed into its original silicon
- Latch can also be lifted off the keeper inserting a card or ruler between the door and pilaster edges (sight-line). Place under the latch and lift.
Solid Surface Benefits
ShowerShapes® has selected the finest decorative surfacing materials available in the marketplace today. Our solid surfaces are the only materials that provide the following features and benefits that are use in a Privacy Partition system.
Non-porous, stain and chemical resistant 100% acrylic formulation
- Reduced chemical and stain damage reduces high maintenance and repair or replacement
- Special cleaning agents and/or techniques are eliminated
Durable surface characteristics
- Surface remains looking newer longer with use of normal cleaning products and without using highly skilled maintenance personnel
- Surface scratches are removed easily with scrubbing cleanser and a Scotch-Brite pad
- Deep, severe scratches are removed by using 100-120 grit sandpaper and finished with a Scotch-Brite pad
- Any graffiti – ink, pencil, marker, shoe polish, etc. is easily removed by cleaning personnel
- Eliminates painting, laminating or melting of surfaces to repair surface damage